Today, I shall be reviewing Trichup Hair Oil, a product that is useful for both men and women. This is about a hair oil that takes care of your hair holistically while taking care of one particular issue of reducing hair fall and encouraging hair regrowth.
We are talking about Trichup Hair Oil, which was recommended to me by my friend. However, I had also read many reviews about this product on various beauty blogs and online shopping sites.
So, I was pretty sure that I am buying the correct product. The results might take different time to show for different people but this oil surely works wonders for those looking forward to solve their hair care woes.
Price of Trichup Hair Oil : INR 117 for 100 ml
Trichup Hair Oil Claims
- As per the claims, this hair oil has been enriched with goodness of herbal extracts of Bhringraj, Amla, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs. The base oils used to dispense all these herbs are those of Til and Coconut oil.
- This oils works by revitalising hair, encouraging growth of hair follicles and stimulating blood supply to the scalp.
- It helps to boost hair volume, in a safe and natural way.
- This product has been patented by the makers. Due to it’s effectiveness and proven results, this has been recommended by doctors for over two decades.
Directions for use Trichup Hair Oil
- This oil is effective only when applied on a clean scalp. For best results, Cleanse your hair and scalp with Trichup Shampoo.
- After your hair have dried, apply Trichup Oil by gently massaging it on your scalp.
- Leave it on overnight for better results.
- Repeat at least twice a week or every other day.
Key Ingredients in Trichup Hair Oil
- Tila taila (Sesamum indicum)
- Narikela taila (Cocus nusifera)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
- Bringaraja (Eclipta alba)
- Amalaki (Embelica officinale)
- Nili pushpa (Indigofera tinctoria)
- Musta (Cyperus rotendus)
- Gunja (Cannabis sativa)
- Mandookaparni (Centella asiatica)
- Jatipushpa (Jasminum officinale)
- Dhattura (Dhattura metel)
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- enhances luster and texture of hair.
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvula)
- Karanja beeja (Pongamia pinnata)
- Bruhathi (Solanum indicum)
- Indravaruni (Citrullus colocynthis)
My Experience with Trichup Hair Oil:
Packaging of Trichup Hair Oil is pretty basic. It comes in a tall white plastic bottle with a black flip open cap.
The mouth of the bottle is pretty large and therefore dispensing oil through a flip open cap becomes convenient. I really don't mind a larger opening because I prefer taking out the oil in a bowl to use. The cap shuts properly and doesn't leaks.
If you want to take the Trichup Hair Oil along with you while travelling then I would suggest to wrap it in a plastic ziplock bag, well you never know when these bottles might leak and spoil the contents of your suitcase.
How to use Trichup Hair Oil
The Trichup Hair Oil is dark green in color and has medium thick consistency and is very viscous. The herbal smell is slightly overpowering for me but as long as my hair shows improvement I do not mind the strong fragrance. Well, it is greasy but that is a very small con compared to the lots of benefits, this oil provides.
It is best applied at night as applying this and going outside during the day might attract dirt and grime. Also, I suggest, use a towel to cover your pillow while sleeping as the oil is Green in colour and might spoil your pillow covers.
To attain best results, It is recommended that you use it twice a week, at least. It gives best results when you apply it on your scalp and leave it, overnight. The next morning, you can wash it off using Trichup shampoo or any herbal shampoo of your choice.
Results of Trichup Hair Oil
The Trichup Hair Oil is very greasy so it takes a lot of shampoo to remove the product. But this oil has imparted a lot of sine to my dull hair with regular use. Also the frizz has softened a bit.
The quality and texture of my hair has improved significantly. The hair fall has reduced to an extent and so has dandruff. I am pretty happy with the results.
Please note that I don't have any major hair fall issues and I am concentrating of eating clean and healthy as well. Mainly my hair is beaten by weather and city pollution. So this oil has worked well for me.
Pros of Trichup Hair Oil
Cons of Trichup Hair Oil
Overall Thoughts about Trichup Hair Oil
Trichup Hair Oil is a very effective oil when it comes to tackling hair issues like mild hair fall and dullness. Despite of the tacky consistency and strong fragrance it is very helpful in making hair softer and add shine to the hair. Trichup Hair Oil even arrested dandruff and mild hair fall.