Here is one such facial kit which I am adoring at the moment – OxyGlow Papaya Facial Kit .
Read : At Home Facial Regime
OxyGlow Papaya Facial Kit – For Tanned and Pigmented Skin
What company claims :
Fruit enzyme face cleanser, honey & papaya enzymes scrubbing pack, papaya massage cream fruit enzyme mask, saffron & sandal fairness lotion, smooth shine skin serum, packed in the papaya facial kit are the secrets to a naturally beautiful and clear skin.
Ingredients & Direction for use:
Step 1: Papaya Cleansing Milk
Step 2: Honey & Papaya Enzymes Scrubbing Pack
Step 3: Papaya Massage Cream
Step 4 : Papaya Face Pack
Step 5: Papaya Moisturiser
Step 5: Smooth Shine Skin Serum
- Products have a similar fragrances which is not very strong yet feels a little artificial.
- All products work pretty good as individual and also as a regime.
- Special mention for scrub (step 2), I find scrub to be really very effective, It is quite densely packed and has smooth particles which dont Â scratch the skin at all.
- Massage Cream is very smooth and hydrating. It is slightly viscous which makes it easy to massage. It is not overly oily which is a plus point.
- Face Pack is my second favorite in this kit. It is very gentle and does not causes any irritation on skin. It gives a very clear and brighter skin.
- Papaya Moisturizer is quite moisturizing cream but is not oily at all. But it does not get fully absorbed into skin and leaves some residue behind. It will not suit Oily skin people. They will need another oily skin friendly moisturizer. This is the least used product in my kit ( please consider the fact that it is summer season, and was very humid during the time I was testing the kit, It will work fine during winter season).
- Serum is my least favorite part in the kit. I find serum to be heavy. Technically, Serum should be absorbed into skin and leave a silky soft feeling. But this serum sits on skin no matter how tiny amount is applied. I usually skip this step.
- The quantity of products is good to be used for 6 – 8 facials.