Here is one such facial kit which I am adoring at the moment – OxyGlow Papaya Facial Kit.
Read : At Home Facial Regime
OxyGlow Papaya Facial Kit – For Tanned and Pigmented Skin
What company claims :
Fruit enzyme face cleanser, honey & papaya enzymes scrubbing pack, papaya massage cream fruit enzyme mask, saffron & sandal fairness lotion, smooth shine skin serum, packed in the papaya facial kit are the secrets to a naturally beautiful and clear skin.
Ingredients & Direction for use:
1st Step: Papaya Cleansing Milk
2nd Step: Honey & Papaya Enzymes Scrubbing Pack
3rd Step: Papaya Massage Cream
4th Step: Papaya Face Pack
5th Step: Papaya Moisturiser
5th Step: Smooth Shine Skin Serum
- Products have a similar fragrance which is not very strong yet feels a little artificial.
- All products work pretty good as individual and also as a regime.
- The amount of products is good to be used for 6 – 8 facials.
- Special mention for scrub (step 2), I find the scrub to be really very effective.The granules are quite densely packed. It has smooth particles which don’t scratch the skin at all.
- Massage Cream is very smooth and hydrating. It is slightly viscous which makes it easy to massage. It is not overly oily which is a plus point.
- Face Pack is my second favorite in this kit. It is very gentle and does not cause any irritation on the skin. It gives a very clear and brighter skin.
- Papaya Moisturizer is quite moisturizing cream but is not oily at all. It does not get completely absorbed into the skin. It will not suit Oily skin people. They will need another oily skin friendly moisturizer. This is the least used product in my kit ( please consider the fact that it is summer season, and was very humid during the time I was testing the kit, It will work fine during winter season).
- The serum is my least favorite part of the kit. I find the serum to be heavy. Technically, Serum should be absorbed into the skin and leave a silky soft feeling. The serum doesn’t get absorbed into the skin. I usually skip this step.