In this post you will read about :
At Home Facial
At Home Facial Process,
Home Facial Masks,
Home Facial Tips,
Homemade Facial Recipes,
Facial Mask Recipes
This is my trusted recipe of at home facial.Home Facials are easy and time savers esp for working females, busy moms and anyone who doesnt have time for visiting salon. And most of it using all natural products once a while is always a pleasant break from the chemicals.
At Home Facial Treatment
Step 1 : Steam
- Boil some water and take steam for a couple of minutes to loosen the dirt, debris and oils.
- Taking Steam once a while helps exfoliators to work better and its even necessary for deep cleaning of skin.
Step 2 : Scrub
- 1 tablespoon Rawa or semolina,
- 1/4 spoon Curd / yogurt ( if sour it will be better),
- few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well, just moisten the semolina enough so that it binds well but see to it that doesn’t gets soggy. We want to maintain the grainy texture for better scrubbing, don’t leave this mixture for long, use it as soon as you make it.
- For scrubbing use circular motions with gentle hand. Scrub entire face avoiding eye area. This scrub is mild enough for using on lips.
- Leave for 5 mins and wash with warm water.
Alternative to this can be sugar, oil and lemon juice scrub.
Step 3 : Moisturizing and Face pack (Facial Mask Recipes)
Here I have few options depending on your convenience and skin type, or if you have time you can go for both.
- A half tomato
- Just rub tomato onto your face and leave for 5 mins , when its gets a little dry again re rub the tomato on to the skin.
- This helps to brighten the skin and remove tan
Second Pack :
- 1 Tbspn Gram Floor,
- 1 Tbspn Milk Cream,
- a pinch of turmeric.
- Mix these ingredients and massage it into your skin well and leave for 15 mins.
- When dry gentle rub with moist fingers and wash with cold water.
- This pack is very good for dry skin. Oily skin people can replace Milk Cream with yogurt or just raw milk.
With Natural ingredients possibilities of making different face packs are endless you just need to know which substance suits you and which does not.
Ingredients generally suitable for dry skin are : Almonds, Milk, Milk Cream, Yogurt, Chirongi, Orange Masoor Dal, Honey, Gram floor etc.
Ingredients well suited for Oily/ Acne prone skin are Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Clay, Rose water, Sandalwood paste, Gram Floor, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Clove etc.
Step 3 : Glow pack ( Facial Mask Recipes)
- 1 Tbspn Honey
- few lemon drops
- Mix the two and apply a thick layer on the skin allow i to sit for 10-15 mins and top it up again with a thick layer of the mixture. After 10 min wash it of with cold water.
I like applying this pack when my skin is damp with water, so after the second step I don’t pat my face dry I just directly apply Honey and lemon on wet face. For me personally I feel that concentrated honey makes my skin even drier. and applying it on damp face locks in the moisture.
Tip : I prefer Bleaching a night before, Bleaching once a month or two adds glow, helps get rid of excessive tan, and hides facial hair.
I hope you guys enjoy this simple at home facial routine. It not only adds glow to the skin but also relaxes you.
Stay Beautiful 🙂