Foods for acne prone skin
The brim of summers and everyone is sweating cats and dogs during the day. The air conditioning market is shooting up and it becomes necessary to grab artificial air whenever there is a chance. We all are aware of seasonal skin problems. Some of us face dryness in winters and clean skin during bright shiny summers. Some of us are victims of hot sweaty summers and oily skin which brings acne and pimples. Today we will talk about food for acne prone skin and how it plays an important part in reducing skin problems to a massive level and gives you that summer glowing look. Foods Good for Acne prone skin
Let’s take a look at foods good for acne prone skin –
- Avocado – This greenish fruit which is filled with a creamy layer on the inside is highly recommended to people with skin problems. Rich in vitamin E, avocado is also a source of vitamin C which minimizes the effect of heat on the skin. It revitalizes the skin and the habit of eating this food can do wonders for your skin.
- Flax seeds – Rich in omega 3 fatty acids they are a rich source of creating bowel movements in the body which prevents skin diseases. People often use flax seeds as a scrub also. But when eaten raw they show the best results. Foods Good for Acne prone skin
- Fish – They are a rich source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which provide a reduction of inflammation in our body and keeps us away from blemishes and acne. Fishes like salmon, mackerel, and sardines are great to fight oily skin and keep you free from pimples etc. Foods Good for Acne prone skin
- Green tea – Rich with antioxidants that can protect our body from environmental stressors, green tea has potential benefits for your skin and health problems. It helps your skin to produce less sebum, reduce your inflammation levels, and boost your immune system. Foods Good for Acne prone skin
- High fiber foods – High fiber foods like sprouts, broccoli, peas, artichokes etc. help the body to energy and keep the pimples and acne away. They are highly recommended by skin specialists.
Apart from the above foods for acne prone skin, an essential way to reduce the volume of pimples and oily skin is to drink plenty of water. Water supply to your body is very important when it comes to facial bacteria. It not only acts as a natural cleanser but also makes sure that there is no possibility of dehydration because of the hot flashes. Adopt the given food and get rid of the unwanted irritating skin problems. Stay acne and pimple free.